Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Friends are Funnier Than Yours

Because I haven't felt funny in a long time, I decided to post a funny email that my friend sent me that made me laugh my face off. Enjoy!

"...Idle hands are the devil's playground. Sometimes when not much is going on, you over-think shit and think you're going nutso. But you'll be fine!

I miss you a great deal. Probably because I took your presence here in Los Angeles for granted and thought, "Oh, I can hang with Rachel next week." But next week turned into Rachelisinf-ckingmemphis. Oh well. We will still keep in touch and possibly have some sort of Notebook-esque reunion in the future. But hopefully without the Alzheimer stuff. That shit freaks me out. If you haven't seen the Notebook, well, I've just spoiled it for you. It's your own G.D. fault."


Baaahahahahha. It's true. My friends are funnier than yours.

No comments: