Monday, August 30, 2010

Recent Stuff

Right now my finger looks like this:



I've been spraying water on my wallpaper to yank this crap off my bathroom walls, but now I've got this gimpy finger. I've hated this wallpaper since I was 15, and I decided that the wallpaper will not win. I am kicking my ugly wallpaper's ass.

Maybe unemployment is getting to me.

I'm running out of day time duties, so I've started taking down wallpaper and Googling how to distress my cabinets.

I've met some interesting people recently.

I've been purging my life of crap that I don't need. I used to have this ex boyfriend years ago who was one of the dumbest people I've ever met, and he was a computer "engineer," except of course, he wasn't any kind of engineer at all. He was just a really stupid guy who would Eff up your computer worse when he "fixed" it than when it was messed up to begin with. So anyway, I needed a laptop, so he gave me this total POS one, and today, I sold it to a lady in the Burlington Coat Factory parking lot.

She sort of looked like a viking.

She was driving this huge portable dog grooming van, and she was wearing a uniform that looked just like a FedEx courier outfit and she was rather robust and had two short pigtails. And I liked her.

Then I sold my mini fridge to a lady today who is a military wife and rides motorcycles. Her husband went to LSU. She said that she is going to California in two weeks and she and her best friend are riding a convertible up the coast.

I love these people I meet on Craigslist.

I know that girl got murdered from some nut job via Craigslist, but so far, I've had only pleasant experiences.

What else.

Oh yes.

The other day, my dad and I took the cat to the vet. The cat is a girl cat. The vet kept calling the cat "him." My dad said,

"You keep calling Peaches him [I call the cat Blanket after MJ's son]. Is this cat not a girl cat?"

and the vet says...

in a VERY excited voice...

(drum roll)

"LET'S CHECK ITS GENITALIA! IT LOOKS LIKE A SEMI COLON!"

And I just about fell out of the chair, onto the tile floor, covered in cat hair and animal fingernails, and laughed so hard that I almost died.

I don't care how old I get.

I will continue to call every girl I meet named "Jenny" "Jenny-talia" and I will always laugh at 7th grade humor. Always. Until I die.

No comments: